Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how to patent a product idea good an idea you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a complete collection of services not desperate to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. They have too many similar products and that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, InventHelp Pittsburgh Headquarters whenever they do a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do not want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.